There’s a new M in town. With another year and another M-Free and M-Pro, Dynastar brings back some of our favourites, while adding another new ski to their lineup. Dynastar skis for 2024 continue to serve up a clean line that’s delivered a high performance for years. So, let's dive into what's new and exciting this year!
The New M-Cross: Carving the Perfect Path
Dynastar introduces the new M-Cross line as an all-mountain carver. The M-Cross finds the sweet spot between its 4x4 Speed carvers and the all-mountain leaning M-Pros. These skis offer less rocker than the M-Pros but more than the 4x4s. The goal is to provide better edge grip if you’re spending more time lapping the trails, without the demands of a traditional race-oriented ski.
The M-Cross series features a healthy amount of sidecut and taper, and what sets them apart is their 25% lighter weight. How did Dynastar achieve this? They've used their new Hybrid Core 2.0, which incorporates additional wood stringers and strips in different orientations to enhance stiffness and torsional rigidity. This innovative construction reduces the need for fibreglass and titanal, resulting in a lighter ski that's also more environmentally friendly.
The new M-Cross lineup includes an 88, 82, and 78, with the 88 boasting an extra titanal insert for added stability. The ladies' line, E-Cross, shares the same construction with just a slightly thinner core. These skis are quick-turning, light on the feet, and inspire confidence on every edge.
Other Highlights to Amp Up Your Skiing Experience 🌟
Dynastar has more in store to make your skiing adventures even better this year. Here are some highlights that caught our attention:
- 1️⃣ M-Tour 108: Joining the M-Tour family, the M-Tour 108 expands the range alongside the M-Tour 99 and M-Tour 90. This directional all-mountain and freeride ski is designed to take you on thrilling mountain explorations.
- 2️⃣ M-Pros and M-Frees: The classic M-Pro series and the freestyle-oriented M-Free series return unchanged, sporting the same glossy marble artwork. These skis have earned their place in the hearts of many skiers.
- 3️⃣ Fully Colored Bases: Across Dynastar's lineup, including M-Pros, M-Tours, and M-Frees, you'll find fully coloured bases. It may seem like a small detail, but it certainly adds a touch of coolness to your style. After all, when you look good, you ski well, right?
Embrace Your Inner Line Hunter ❄️
The mountains call to us, awakening the desire for freedom that lies deep within. It's an almost animalistic instinct, one that we can't resist. Each of us embarks on a subjective quest to find our own perfect line—a pure and unique path that belongs solely to us and our personal perception of the mountain.
On the fringes of the crowd, it's time to invent our own path—one that no one else can see and that depends only on us. It's time to become a line hunter, driven by passion, creativity, and commitment.
Skiing the Dynastar 2024 Lineup: Tips for an Unforgettable Experience 🎿
To make the most of your adventures on Dynastar skis, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- 1️⃣ Choose the Right Size: Consider your skill level, preferred terrain, and skiing style when selecting the size of your skis. Dynastar offers a range of sizes to suit various preferences.
- 2️⃣ Tune Your Skis: Regularly tune your skis to maintain their performance and prolong their lifespan. This includes sharpening the edges, waxing the bases, and repairing any damages.
- 3️⃣ Experiment and Have Fun: Don't be afraid to push your limits and explore new terrain. Dynastar skis are designed to inspire creativity and help you express your unique style on the slopes.
- 4️⃣ Safety First: Always prioritize your safety while skiing. Wear appropriate protective gear, adhere to mountain safety guidelines, and stay aware of your surroundings.
With the Dynastar 2024 skis, you have the tools to become a line hunter and embark on unforgettable skiing adventures. So, strap on your boots, hit the slopes, and carve your own path of exhilaration!
🏂 Have you tried the new Dynastar skis? Share your experiences and let us know your favourite models in the comments below! Happy skiing! 🎿